A Promise

"I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you" (from the Book of Genesis)

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Confusions and Confessions

Am I a 'confused' soul? No, but I am a 'very confused' soul. And, I believe that all souls (within the human bodies, of course) are confused in more ways than one. The vestiges of Hamletian dilemma can be found everywhere - to wake up or not to wake up, to read or not to read, to cook or not to cook, to fight or not to fight, to vote or not to vote, to go or not to go, to kiss or not to kiss, to wed or not to wed, to believe or not to believe, to love or not to love, to wash or not to wash, to frown or not to frown, to lie or not to lie, to blog or not to blog .... one can go on and on. Human civilization would not have progressed if there were no confusion. Remember the Tower of Babel and the confusion of tongues?

Virtually Yours

No comments: