A Promise

"I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you" (from the Book of Genesis)

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

From someone who delights in owning you!

I spend hours staring at half-baked word documents, which would ultimately form a big black book called 'thesis' or 'dissertation'! Just a thought... If I were to create a love-note, how do you think I'd fare? Try this out!!

So badly want to let you know that no matter how long we live, or how less we live; no matter how old we become, or how young we become; no matter how rich we become, or how poor we become; no matter what tragedy strikes us, or what blessings abound our lives; no matter what we become, or how we behave; no matter how angry we are, or how happy we are; no matter how much we fight, or how much we make love; no matter how distant we are, or how close we are; ... we shall never be away from each other's thoughts, we shall never be tired of rushing into each other's arms, we shall never be bored of giving the same kiss or saying the same things over and again... let us never reach a point when enough is enough! Let us have a life ahead where we can find freshness everyday - in our fights, our arguments, our love and in our own selves.

"Love is stronger than death; passion fiercer than grave" (Songs of Solomon 8:6)

This is just a sample... can do better!!! :)

Well, I should be trying hard to fill in my big black book and NOT posting lovebytes which no one would ever read or see...! Am I frustrated with research?? I guess so!

-- Virtually Yours

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creating love notes is an art - if you think you have the art, it is never a waste of time.
Would love to read more! :)

Virtually Yours said...

Hey.. thanks for the encouragment :D