A Promise

"I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you" (from the Book of Genesis)

Friday, July 18, 2008

When too less is too much. . .

Thought I was through with everything - but how naive of me to think so! My 'been there done that' attitude has been nothing but a facade! I can't believe that I'm not yet ready for realities when they are right on my face. Hey woman, where is your self-composure and why are you so vulnerable? Strange! Well. . . enough of whining!

The significant someone of my life is celebrating his birthday - and I'm not with him. No big deal, I know, but still it IS big deal!! Anyways, distance is not measured in yards but heartbeats! :-)

Life is a bumpy ride as always but it falls into rhythm so surprisingly soon. I bet you agree!

--Virtually Yours

No comments: